Tuesday, October 26, 2004

RJ & The Ten Howler Monkeys

Ehhh... being random today.. haha.. life so far is alright. Stress is starting to rack up. All the old sins of procastination, gluttony, sloth and avarice are coming back to haunt me. I'm a lardo, my work and revision isn't complete and I'm slacking round...

Haha.... joking aside, what can I say? Life's been good to me. It'll get better if I just keep my head down, study like a maniac, go home and train like a maniac again in Jeet Kun Do. Martial art books are soooo expensive. Can't imagine why. At any rate I'm slotted to become next years "Dai Lo" over here so I'm kinda forced to upgrade my skills quick smart. Ech... if I can just get to one quarter my current techer's level that'd be good enough... =p.... ech... haha....

Mmm... nothing much else going on in life. I'm content. Nothing bad at the same time nothing extremely good either. Well, there is good stuff going no but it's currently drowning underneath this frantic race to study hard. =p... ehh...

I'm going back to the Boarding House soon. Can't study in school. Ironic isn't it? =p... ah well, can't really think much else to say apart from the fact that....

I"M GOING HOME SOON... I"M GOING HOME SOON... yeh. =p.. Haha... I can't wait to complete this Tour Of Duty.

Well,l the only thing I want to say is that next year, when I am head, I ain't running it the way the current yahoos are running it. My motto is going to be "I won't ask you to do anything I wouldn't do myself." =p... hahaha.... ah.. simplicity.

No comments: