Thursday, October 28, 2004

Exams

Arrgh....... man, my retests these days are ins erious screw ups... =p... my exam is less than a month away! >_< I seriously should get my ass ingear.

Eh... going home in less than a month now but all I can feel is... I don't know. Just plain... irritation? All I want to do is get everything done with and go and quitely train myself. That and get a girlfriend but that's another story. Ech... my head... I've been sleeping so little. But I suppose the fact that I drank whisky the night before should be the reason for my headache. Couldn't sleep wel.l though. Ahh.... can't wait to get out of here. Go home and... hmmm.. theres no weapon shops back home. I just realised that. What a bitch.... Not even nunchaku. I could really use one of those. Such expensive things ($45!) but still feel so light weight and cheap. You just dfon't have that sense that someone is going to be in a world of hurt when it connects. All horribly decorated to top it off. Honestly, Bruce Lee was a great martiala rtist but why on Earth would I want his face on my nunchucks?

Ah yes, visited a sword shop but they said all they're swords were decorative that'd probably shatter if sharpened. Just wonderful. So I can hang it up on my wall and let them look pretty but I can't use them. A useful weapon mutated into a decoration. Terrible. I'd like an "Iron Fan" though. Interesting weapon.

Well, really should start work on my English now so adios.

No comments: