Thursday, March 15, 2007

This space intentionally left balnk.

Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish Fish ad naseum and then Fish somemore. Fish all this Seabass Fish it all, Fish this stupified piece of cod everything. Fish it all. Fishing A entertaining entry isn't it? NO FISHING Salmon.

Fish it... seriously Fish it. I got no where else to write it and this will go here. Fish seriously just so Fishing piranhas off and even more Fishing pike off knowing that I can't be plankton off but for Fishs sake all I want to do is basically ??? something. Someone. I don't give a saltfish. Can't stand no more mechwarrior games. Salt, really wish I was playing GTA right now. Could rack up a krill count so high it'd be, higher than a hippy. Fish.

Grouperdamit, so Peruvian Tetra and I can't even articulate why. Just this boiling rage that I just want to go out and seriously Fishing gut something. Sandperch and barramundi, Sardines and damselfish, level a new Goby village, level it all. Fishing Halibut, LEVEL IT ALL. Nobody reads this Damselfish blog anyways. Fishing Hake, so sick of not being allowed to say what I want, not being allowed to show how I feel, stuck in, hemmed in, broken, beaten down and expected to get up and fight and goddamn do I want to start tearing silverfish up. Fishing Hippo Tang, tomorrow I am buying those Fishing weights and hauling them back from Maloo. Fish it. I need the weights. Alternatively, I'm going boxfish someone's squirrelfish in with that Fishing steel rod. So Fishing pufferfish. Just so Fishing Percula Clown that the things in the past now make it my fault, now make it a relfection upon me. Now just totally just Fished off. Totally and utterly Fished off. Have to go Seahorse something now.

2 comments:

Ling;) said...

woah.. why so pissed.. have a couple of drinks bro ;)

Ling;) said...

i still wanna know why were u so pissed.. care to share?