Thursday, February 16, 2006

Let the Eagle soar freely

"This is Eagle to Den Mother, Eagle to Den Mother do you copy?"

"Frakencrack! Did you see that? Amanda's ship just went down. Dammit! Raise HQ!"

"I'm trying I'm trying! I think the last pass by those dammned Kuritan aerospace jocks damaged the transmitters. Den Mother, this is Eagle, come in Den Mother. The LZ is hot. I repeat, the LZ is hot.... arrgh! Frackencrack! What the hell was that?"

"Goddamned snakes... they got engine four. I can't keep this damn thing up much longer. Tell the troops to hit it."

"Christ.. out of the frying pan... right, Major, we've taken too many hits. You'll have to hot drop. I'm opening the bay door in thirty. You too, good luck. "

"Wonderful, now all we have to do is keep this rust bucket up until they bail out"

"And until we do too?"

"Quit the sarcasm, don't turn yellow on me. Hows the drop?"

"I ain't yellow, its them yellows out there blasting the -"

"I said quit it. Hows the drop?"

"Forty percent so far but-"

End Transcript

8 comments:

Pasperou said...

that reminds me of small story additions to 'space crusade', in the rule book hahaha.

Voodoo Child said...

Haha.. =p.. well, they're just short stories now that'll hopefull end up showing a wider picture. Ahhh.. who knows? =p

Unknown said...

What animation is that..????

Voodoo Child said...

Wah lau... its not an anime man... just stuff I wrote. By the way, hows life over there?

Unknown said...

Good...! kind of bored without u guys man... haha so its just stuff u make up.?

Voodoo Child said...

Heh, well, make up is such a harsh term. I write fiction. But yes, I like writing so yeh. By the way, I treid to return the favor by commenting on your blog but everytime I go there it crashes my Explorer.What did you do to the site?

Bored without us? Ahh.. how flattering =p

Pasperou said...

we were all very exciting.

i mean, how do people get on without the nightly sharon vs phil sagas? or the katherine vs rj n katja ones?

Voodoo Child said...

Phil has an excellent point. Those poor chaps. C'mon lads, lets do something to cheer them up!

Like... I got it! Phil, execute a James Bond handglider approach through the girls back door while Sage and I storm the entrances simultaneously with Champagne bottles shouting "Viva la Stalin!"

I think.. I shouldn't post with a fuzzy brain anymore...