Thursday, September 23, 2004

Haha... these days I have been verging on the border between hyper...and um... hyper. I have no idea why I'm so hyper when inside I have so many things going on. I really should be sitting down and thinking thinbgs through.... =p... anyways... *shrugs*

Well, the day has been alright so far, sitting in the library overlooking the field and all the junior school kids running around screaming. Ceaseless babble and screaming. Crazy... haha... wonder when my lfie was like that.... mm.. probably still is. Held someone's laptop "hostage" just now. Haha... held it up and threatened to drop it to the floor. That was sooo stupid... ach...haha...

Anyways,.... I better be going now because I can't write anymore. Actually, I can. I had a dream last night about someone in the Boarding House trying to knife me and I had to knock him out with a pool cue.... that was tripping.,.. ah well. Class starting.



No comments: